Saturday, December 08, 2007

Art 4 Love


So, I started over AGAIN, because the last version was just too dark and creepy for me. Plus, I tried this underpainting technique and it wasn't until I started putting flesh tones over the top of the purple that I really got it, figured out what it was supposed to accomplish and then I was like, OH. So I wanted to try it again except in a purposeful way instead of an accidental one.

It's coming along pretty well, I think. I hope to finish it today sometime. I'm definitely enjoying the process, trying not to work too hard on just one area before heading out to the next. Definitely going to want to do more of this. Any requests?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh So pretty! It's really interesting to see how different it is each time you start over. I think you got Dorothy pretty well- and you look *exactly* like you! NICE. --Alice